This page contains the terms and conditions which must be accepted by the Lead Guest to verify the booking. It is understood that the Lead Guest is the person who has booked the property, and this person is responsible for ensuring that all accompanying guests in the booking party also adhere to the below terms and conditions.
- The property is offered for holiday rental of the duration specified in the online booking process.
- The property is furnished and equipped for a comfortable stay and includes bedlinen and towels (1 large and 1 small per person) plus 1 pool/ beach towel per person.
- The rental party shall consist of and is limited to the number of persons specified by the Lead Guest in the booking process. Should the lead guest wish to amend this at a later date it may be granted at the discretion of the Property Manager, for an additional fee of 5 euros per night per additional person.
- The rental period will commence at 15:00hrs on the first day and end at 10:00hrs on the last day. The
Property Manager is not obliged to offer the accommodation before the time stated and the Lead Guest will not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated. However, a request may be made in writing for an early Check In or late departure and may be granted at the managers discretion.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total fee is payable in order for the Lead Guest to confirm the booking, as specified in the initial communication. Should the guest be unable to travel due to restrictions imposed to control Covid-19 (cancelled flight, island locked down, circumstances out of the Lead Guest´s control), there are two options. The booking may be moved to dates further ahead in the future, or a credit note will be issued. This must be used to book again in the same property, and the booking must be made within 12 months of the credit note being issued. The actual booking dates may be further ahead than the 12 month period, but the confirmation of new dates must be received in that time.
- The balance of the rental fee is payable not less than 4 weeks before start of rental period, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the Property Manager, and is non-refundable. If this payment is not received by the due date, the Property Manager reserves the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled. Reservations made within 4 weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking. Should the guest be unable to travel due to restrictions imposed to control Covid-19 (cancelled flight, island locked down, circumstances out of the Lead Guest´s control), there are two options. The booking may be moved to dates further ahead in the future, or a credit note will be issued. This must be used to book again in the same property, and the booking must be made within 12 months of the credit note being issued. The actual booking dates may be further ahead than the 12 month period, but the confirmation of new dates must be received in that time.
- An additional security deposit is required before arrival and shall be refunded within 7 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to: i. damage to the property, its equipment, linens or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner represented by the Property Manager due to Guest’s stay.
- All Guests in the party agree to abide by the Rental Rules outlined here at all times whilst at the property and shall ensure that anyone else they permit on the property will abide by those rules at all times whilst at the property.
- The Lead Guest will report to the Property Manager any defects to the property within 24 hours of arrival. The Lead Guest will report any breakdown of equipment/ appliances within the property or its grounds
without delay. Repair or replacement of any damage will be undertaken as soon as possible, allowing time
for qualified tradesmen to be contacted and engaged if necessary.
- You may only use appliances for their intended purpose.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Whilst linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units with the exception of the pool/ beach towels provided.
- Water in and out: The mineral content in the water is high, it is safe for boiling, cooking and for cleaning teeth but we advise purchasing bottled water for general consumption. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If the toilet system is blocked you will be charged a 50 euro call out fee to unblock it.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is allowed outside only.
- The Property Manager shall be responsible for ensuring that the condition of the property is as advertised, with all equipment and appliances being in full working order.
- The Property Manager will not be liable to the Lead Guest:
i. for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of Public Services to the property.
ii. for any temporary defect or stoppage of use of comunal areas including any comunal pool.
iii. for any loss, damage or injury resulting from adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strike or other
matters beyond the control of the Property Manager.
iv. under no circumstances will the Property Manager’s liability to the Lead Guest exceed the
amount paid for the rental period.
- The Lead Guest will be liable to pay a 20 euro callout charge if the problem reported is due to misuse by the Lead Guest or party.
- All of the units are privately owned; the owners and Property Manager are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur whilst on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners and Property Manager
are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of any of the Guests. By accepting this
reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- The Lead Guest is strongly advised to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including
cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party’s personal belongings, especially for any belongings of significant value.
- Access: Guest shall allow the Property Manager access to the property for purposes of repair and
inspection. The Property Manager shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.